China’s Mobile Game Compatibility Test White Paper for the First Half of 2015 has been published with the intention to fully show the current situation and variation of China’s mobile game compatibility in the first half of 2015.
Some of the conclusions from the over 13,000 games tested for this report are:
· Over 50% of Chinese games are divided into two different genres
· An average game has 65 compatibility issues, compatibility issues have risen by 50%
· 54% of compatibility issues are startup failures, freezing, and apps crashing to the home screen
· Over 90% of Chinese mobile games require some internet connectivity
· Increase in compatibility issues with Android 5.0 and later